Contest Terms and Conditions
Official Rules and Regulations for Cloud Web Sweepstakes and Contests
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
Upon entering any contest, sweepstakes, or promotion (a “Promotion”) offered by cloudweb.com (the “Site”), a website owned and operated by Elite Internet Communications, Inc. (“Cloud Web”), you must agree to the following Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) as well as any additional rules governing a specific Promotion that Cloud Web publishes on the Site.
BEFORE ENTERING A PROMOTION, READ THESE RULES AND THE SITE’S TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY INFORMATION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND THE SITE’S TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY INFORMATION.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. Promotions are open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, and a legal resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico). Entries are limited to individuals only who are not presently banned from Cloud Web’s website or comments section; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents of Cloud Web and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Cloud Web’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to a Promotion.
2. Entry Period. Each Promotion will contain a specific time period within which entries will be accepted (a “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period for each Promotion shall be posted with that particular Promotion. Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted.
3. How to Enter. Each Promotion will describe an entry procedure. Cloud Web is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Cloud Web. All entries must be in English.
4. Limits on Entry. An individual may enter a Promotion once only. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other means that permits an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly or in excess of the entry limitations is prohibited.
5. Prizes. Winning a gift, prize, or other promotional item (a “Prize”) in a Promotion is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Rules. Winners will be selected per the terms of that specific Promotion as posted with the Promotion by eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Cloud Web will notify Prize winners using the contact information provided in the winning entry. Failure to claim a Prize by the time or in the manner specified in the particular Promotion will invalidate any claim to the Prize. Prizes are not transferable. The odds of winning a Prize or the Grand Prize depend on the number of entries received by Cloud Web. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE FOR FAIR MARKET VALUE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLOUD WEB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. For some Promotions, one winner will be selected and will receive the described (“Grand Prize”). The Total U.S. Retail Value of the Grand Prize will be listed in the Promotion. The Grand Prize may not be substituted for cash. The Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges associated with receipt and/or use of the Grand Prize. After the Grand Prize winner has been notified and has complied with all applicable Rules, Cloud Web will post the Grand Prize winner’s first name and state of residence on this website.
6. Publicity. The winner of a Promotion agrees to allow Cloud Web to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
7. Governing Law. These Rules and all Promotions are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. By entering a Promotion, entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Pennsylvania and the federal courts located within Pennsylvania with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of that Promotion.
8. General Terms. Any failure by an entrant, including any prize winner, to comply with any of the Rules or the Site’s Terms, Conditions and Privacy Information may result in disqualification from the Promotion. All entries, whether they are eligible entries or ineligible entries, are the exclusive property of Cloud Web. Cloud Web is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Rules or in any other communication surrounding a Promotion or for any technical malfunction or error relating to the Promotion. Cloud Web reserves the right to amend or interpret the Rules at any time, upon published notice to participants on its website. Promotion participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Cloud Web and its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability regarding the Promotion, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) regarding the use or misuse of any Prize, any event beyond Cloud Web’s control resulting in the disruption, cancellation, or postponement of the receipt of the Prize, or any typographical errors or technical malfunctions associated with the Promotion. Cloud Web reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it, in its sole discretion, determines
(i) to be in violation of the Rules,
(ii) submitted by fraud or by tampering with the entry process, or
(iii) contains inaccurate or fraudulent information. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IN THE EVENT SUCH AN ATTEMPT OCCURS, CLOUD WEB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Latest Blog Posts
Mar 22, 2013
Custom Service: Priority One By kris
Feb 28, 2013
How Important is Your Data? By kris
Mar 29, 2011
"I'm someone who knew nothing about web site hosts or the services they perform when I started out but Cloud Web has been such an asset. Never making me feel like I had a "dumb" question, always responding immediately to whatever I needed, carefully explaining how to use their informative "traffic reports" (and patiently re-explaining when I had forgotten how to gain access to them).…(more)